Brine Recovery System
Without careful engineering in sugar processing, valuable raw material could be lost, and with it significant profit potential. The FPE Global Brine Recovery System keeps your waste level down, while your product stays ahead of the competition.
THE FPE GLOBAL SOLUTION
To ensure you receive the maximum benefits from the FPE Global Brine Recovery System, specialist FPE Global engineers commission the equipment, train the operating personnel and assist in the optimisation of the ion exchange regeneration process.
Below is information on the operating parameters of the FPE Global Brine Recovery System. Members of our knowledgeable sales team are available to discuss which option would be best for your site, so feel free to contact them for details specific to your operations.
FPE GLOBAL BRINE RECOVERY SYSTEM (BRS)
The FPE Global Brine Recovery System (BRS) has been specifically designed to recover the caustic brine from refinery ion exchange decolourisation processes. Our system uses carefully selected membranes and quality components to enable recovery of the brine without pH correction.
Our system not only recovers brine but it also recovers the sodium hydroxide in the brine for re-use in the regeneration of the ion exchange process.
It maximises efficiency in your process and therefore maximises profitability.
BRS KEY FEATURES
Key features of the BRS include:
- Easy transport, installation and operation
- Completely automatic operation of the unit, which is fully assembled on a purpose designed skid and includes a touch screen HMI and a CIP tank
- Available in three standard configurations to allow easy matching to typical industry throughputs
- Convenient and easy to install
- Allows recovery of up to 75% of the recoverable brine and caustic, reducing both the environmental impact and operational cost
- Site installation is conveniently limited to positioning and fixing the unit and connecting water, electrical supply, instrumentation air and the brine supply to the specified termination points
FLO EASY FIBC DISCHARGER
The Flo Easy Discharger is designed for the efficient and economic discharge of materials having free to medium flow properties with 15° or 40° hoppers to suit the material type.
FLO SPOUT FIBC DISCHARGER
The Flo Spout Discharger design has a unique diamond shaped 60 hopper to discharge the poorest flowing of materials such as those that compact or have high shear properties.